The first garden symposium on Lake Constance will be held from the 3rd to the 4th century. May 2018 and is co-financed by the IBK Small Projects Fund. Project partners in the project are: Lindau Tourismus und Kongress GmbH and the association Bodenseegärten.
More about Interreg: www.interreg.org
Within the INTERREG V program Alpenrhein-Bodensee-Hochrhein; Small projects from the IBK Small Projects Fund are also being promoted. The project "Gartensymposium" at Lake Constance received the sponsorship on 28.06.2017.
Project period: 01.05.2017 - 30.06.2018
Delivery volume EU: EUR 12'690, CH: EUR 10'575
Gartensymposium am Bodensee: A project to sensitize the garden tourism at Lake Constance
The purpose of the Interreg small project is to sensitize to the garden tourism at a two-day symposium on 3 and 4 May 2018.
Specifically, this means:
• There is a sensitization for the theme of the garden at Lake Constance.
• The economic opportunities of garden tourism are highlighted.
• Cross-border cooperation in the field of gardens continues to grow.
• The exchange of experiences and knowledge transfer in the field of garden tourism is growing (innovative marketing concepts, raising awareness for economic potentials, regional identity about the horticultural culture at Lake Constance, etc.).
• Approximately 80-100 paying guests attend the symposium, as well as invited guests.
• The speakers are from at least 3 countries.
• The symposium is supported by the large gardeners at Lake Constance.
The Interreg Small Project "Gartensymposium at Lake Constance 2018" is financed by the project partners and funding from the Interreg V program, the IBK Small Projects Fund, a regional program of the European Union (EU), the Swiss Confederation, some Swiss cantons and Liechtenstein Of cross-border cooperation in the area of Alpenrhein, Lake Constance, Hochrhein.
• Lindau Tourismus und Kongress GmbH, Lindau (DE)
• Lake Constance Gardens, Arenenberg Castle, Salenstein (CH)